Today I was able to read part of the novel Fences. It seems seems as if it is going to be a very good book. You can tell that Troy is going to be something else and he is very outspoken. Which is the opposite of his wife Rose.
Today was a regular day. I was really tired though so I slept in two of my classes. Also, I came home and took a four hour nap. In class today I've learned more on how to analyze a poem and I am getting really better at multiple choice questions.
Senoj Senoj please let us be Come out the water set us free We didn't mean for you to drown You didn't have to bring us down You eat people pound by pound All we hear is dripping sounds Water creeks Water reeks Senoj Senoj Please let us be.
Today class was very intriguing. We wrote letters to God from the characters perspective and I found it so amazing how my classmates and I were able to put ourselves in the characters shoes and sound just like them when we write their letter. Also during school, I was able to talk more to Mrs. Mahoney and get a better understanding of things. Besides school my day was really good, some of my family members came by and ate dinner with us which was really nice.
Comments
Post a Comment