Feb. 17, 2019

My weekend was pretty great. It started off with a good Friday because I finally got my drivers license, I missed school that day to get it because I knew it was gonna be a long wait. Also, I caught up with my aunties and we went out to grab some food, and later on that night I went to the parade and caught up with people I haven't seen in a while. Saturday was my sister's 16th birthday. It was a very busy day because I had to drive her around so she could get whatever she needed to get done. Her dinner party turned out really good and we didn't get home until late and had a sleepover. When we woke up Sunday morning we went to Waffle House and came back home and watched movies for the rest of the day. Only bad thing is that I now have an E in calculus for missing a day and was too busy and forgot to do my assignment at 12.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feb. 5, 2019

My Weekend