Reflection Jan. 31 2019

Today in The Color Purple i've noticed that Mr.___ is becoming more of a person. Meaning he is showing that he has feelings and the novel kind of makes you want to have sympathy for him. It also showed where he has gotten his ways from and how it effects his and Harpo's life. The letters that I have read today also informed me more about Shug Avery and Celie's feelings for her. I didn't know that Shug and Mr.___ had children together, also, the fact that Celie was sexually attracted to Shug.

Today I had a pretty good day. Yes, I was lost in Mrs. Mahoney's class because I missed two days of school, but good thing it wasn't as hard as I expected. Also I cheered at my last game tonight which was kind of touching. It was a good game by the way, our team won. The best part of today is that I came home to my room being completely decorated. I am so excited about it because it was looking so plain since we've moved into the new house. Sad part is I can't enjoy it as much as I would like to because i"m up doing homework.


Rebelliousness Defeats Insecurity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feb. 5, 2019

My Weekend

Feb. 17, 2019